Before registering for a course/ event/ workspace access you have to register for our webpage:
1. Go to our Webpage www.milengcoe.org
2. Click at "portal" (at the right corner of the webpage) and choose "Register"
3. A registration form will open. Please use your military E-mail account for requesting access to our Portal. Only military & official civilian (industry) e-mail accounts will be accepted. If you do not have one, please register with your personal account, IKM-cell will contact you for an additional inquiry to verify your access request.
4. After clicking on "Register" you will get the message:
5. You will receive an e-mail from our system in order to verify your
account. Please click on the link (maybe have a look in your Junk-mail box):
An internet page will open where you need to fill in your username and password together with the verification code you received in the e-mail. Click OK to finalize the verification process.
6. Now that your e-mail is verified, MILENG COE Admin can approve your account and you will receive a confirmation email when this is done. Now you have access to the Knowledge Portal of our External by login in with your credentials via our website.
1. After you logged in, you can start your course/ event/ workspace registration.
2. Course & Event Registration
a. In the calendar on the portal homepage, you can see which courses/events we are organizing. If registration for the course/event is open a “Register" link will be available (see picture above).
b. Click on the “Register" link for the course/event you want to attend. A registration form will open, fill in all the details and click “Submit Registration" if you filled in all the required info.
c. You will receive a confirmation e-mail of you registration on the e-mail account you filled in in the registration form. Make sure to also check your spam-folder.
3. Workspace access
a. If you need access to a specific “Workspace", please click on “Request access to a workspace".
b. An e-mail will be opened, please fill in which workspace you would like to have access to, and the IKM-cell will process your request and reply to your e-mail.
c. If you are registered for a course/event and a specific workspace is created for that course/event, you will automatically get access to that workspace 3 weeks before the start of the course/event.
1. Fill in the "Course Registration Form" to send a request for the course you want to join:
2. After filling in the form, you will receive an email, that your request was successful.
Additional course information will be sent at least 3 weeks ahead by OPR and Course Admin.